Welcome to South Hills
Visiting a church for the first time can be intimidating. At South Hills we want your time with us to be meaningful and as smooth as possible. We hope you’ll feel at home from the moment you arrive.
- Worship Services are 9:00 and 10:45 AM in the Worship Center. Our services are identical and are about 70 minutes long.
- Volunteer Greeters will welcome you at the doors and are ready to answer questions and give directions.
- Please stop by the Connection Center and receive a packet prepared for first time guests.
- Children are always welcome in the Worship Service. If needed, the Mezzanine has a designated section for families with small children. Monitors are also available to watch the service.
- What to Wear… We want you to feel comfortable when you join us for a worship service. You will see people wear casual to business professional wear.
- Parking: As a first time guest we offer Guest Parking close to the building. Just look for the parking stalls labeled ‘First Time Guest’. Additional Parking is available behind the Worship Center in the North Parking Lot.