Welcome to South Hills
Visiting a church for the first time can be intimidating. At South Hills we want your time with us to be meaningful and as smooth as possible. We hope you’ll feel at home from the moment you arrive.
- Worship Services are 9:00 and 10:45 AM in the Worship Center. Our services are identical and are about 70 minutes long.
- Our Awesome Volunteer Greeters will welcome you at the doors and will be ready to answer questions and give directions.
- Please stop by the Connection Center in the lobby and receive a packet prepared for our first time guests.
- Children are always welcome in the Worship Service. As needed, the Mezzanine has a designated section for families with small children. Monitors are available to watch the service as your children can freely move around.
- What to Wear… We want you to feel comfortable when you join us for a worship service. You will see people wear casual to business professional wear.
- Parking: As a first time guest we offer Guest Parking close to the building. Just look for the parking stalls labeled ‘First Time Guest’. Additional Parking is available behind the Worship Center in the North Parking Lot.