How I Can Give
For your convenience, multiple ways are provided for you to support ongoing ministries @ SHC:
- You can make a one-time gift or set up repeating gifts using your debit/credit card through the “Give Now!” button above;
- Download the SecureGive App on your Smartphone or tablet;
- At the Giving kiosks in the lobby of the Worship Center; or
- During the Worship Services. Collection boxes are located at the back at each exit.
You may give anonymously, or to receive a donation statement for your tax deductible gifts, you will need a login for online giving. If you are new to online giving, simply click the ‘Donate Now!’ button and then ‘Create an Account’ and follow the instruction. You may also contact the church office at 509.586.6101 for additional assistance.
Here at South Hills Church we are very concerned that we would be obeying our Lord in everything we do (Col. 1:9-10). We want to emphasize what Christ saw as important. We want to be a church that reflects the priorities He has set for His people.
Our prayer is that each believer would experience the benefits of giving to the work of the Lord out of a thankful and cheerful heart. “There is one who scatters, yet increases all the more; and there is one who withholds what is justly due, but it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous.” (Proverbs 11:24-25)
Supporting the Annual Budget
South Hills Church operates under an annual budget. This budget is supported through giving to the General Fund and Building Fund.
- General Fund: All ministry is supported through this fund as well as operational/overhead expenses for the facility and missions giving.
- Building Fund: Building debt is supported through this fund.
Donating to Special Funds
- Benevolent Fund: The Benevolent program at SHC assists those in financial need in out church and our community. This program has no annual budget but is funded by your generous giving. It is always open to receive donations.
- Other Special Funds: The leadership of South Hills Church will periodically set up special opportunities for you to give to specific programs or projects. They will have a defined purpose and/or a defined period of time. Watch the bulletin for information about these opportunities.
About Your Donation
At South Hills Church your donations are kept confidential: We promise that we will not disclose, distribute, or sell any information provided.
- Tax Deductible Donations: Donations to the General, Building, Benevolent and Special Funds are tax deductible.
- Donation Statements: Donations are recorded by full name and phone number (please include with all donations) but we need your address to mail you statements. Please be sure this information is on record in the church office by filling out a Connection Card (in the bulletin) or calling the church office.