We believe Life Groups are foundational in the development of every believer individually and as a community.
Getting connected in a Life Group at SHC is a way to build relationships and practice applying the gospel to your life.
A Life Group typically consists of fifteen people or less and meet each week in a home for fellowship, accountability, Bible study and prayer.
These groups meet at different times and places and consist of all different age groups. Each group is unique because of the interest and mix of people that attend.
The core components of Life Groups at SHC are:
- Fellowship – a place of authentic community
- Accountability – speaking the truth in love
- Bible Study – God’s Word in us changes us
- Prayer – taking each other before the throne of grace
- Service – God’s compassion through us changes the world
We have different kinds of groups to meet your needs. We can help you get connected in a community Life Group at SHC.