Join a Life Group HERE
It is too easy for people to slide in and out of church on a Sunday morning without ever getting connected in life changing relationships.
We believe Life Groups are foundational in the development of every believer individually and as a community.
Life Group Core Components
- Fellowship – a place of authentic community
- Accountability – speaking the truth in love
- Bible Study – God’s Word in us changes us
- Prayer – taking each other before the throne of grace
- Service – God’s compassion through us changes the world
A Life Group typically consists of fifteen people or less and meet each week in a home for fellowship, accountability, Bible study and prayer.
These groups meet at different times and places and consist of all different age groups. Each group is unique because of the interest and mix of people that attend.
We have different kinds of groups to meet your needs. We invite you to become involved.
Read Eric’s Story: Eric Dahl-story
For more information on Life Group’s please email Pastor Brian Stark or call the church office at 509.586.6101.